Who are we?
The website (www.totumsport.com) is a site operated by Cellnutrition Sport Limited. The company is registered in Ireland (company number 564618). Our registered office address is Gray Office Park, Galway Retail Park, Headford Road, Galway, H91 CP4A, Ireland. Our VAT number is 3380169UH.
This privacy statement sets out what will happen to information we collect from you, or that you provide to us when you visit the site, make a purchase or register for an account. By providing us with the information, you agree to that we may use it in the ways set out in this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement from time to time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check the privacy statement on a regular basis.
What information do we collect?
When you visit the site, we collect both statistical information collected as you browse the site; and personal information which you knowingly give to us. This information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in a form on the site; such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number
- Details of transactions you carry out or orders you place through the site
- Information regarding your visit to the sire, such as location data, traffic data and other communication data
- Information about your computer, including browser type and operating system, and your IP address for system administration and for us to identify trends.
- Any correspondence you send to us (whether by post or email)
- Information we ask you to supply when you register for an online account with us.
How will we use your information?
We will use the information you provide us:
- To contact you in relation to any orders you have placed
- To notify you of any changes to our services
- To customise the site based on the information we have collected, to provide you with the best possible user experience
- For our own internal purposes such as system administration, site performance, quality control, internal record keeping, and to evaluate use of the site so we can provide you with enhanced services.
- To provide you with marketing information about our products and services which we feel may interest of benefit you (providing you agree to marketing emails)
- To create reports to assist with future marketing
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts we enter into with you and for billing and delivery purposes.
- For research purposes
We will only keep your information for as long as necessary for these purposes. Some services available on our site can only be offered if you provide us with a minimum level of information. We will protect the confidentiality of your information in accordance to legal requirements.
If you have signed up to our newsletter, we will use your personal data (email) in order to send you promotions, updates and event information. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any point by clicking the unsubscribe option within the email we send you.
You may contact us at any point if you do not want your information being used for marketing purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
We will sometimes need to share your personal information with third parties who we work with to help us deliver services to you and to run and administer the website. The information shared with them will be limited to that necessary for them to perform the service. They will not be authorised to use your information in any other way, and will keep it confidentially.
We will not distribute, sell, share or lease your personal information to any third party, except as described in the statement above, unless:
- We have your permission
- The third party helps us to provide you with products or services
- We are sharing your data with our partner organisations and have told you about this
- This is necessary in connection with the sale of a business or its assets
How do we keep your information secure?
Totum Sport processes your payments in the Payment Gateway’s websites where a tighter security is in place. Your financial security is not secured in our sites database, which limits the possible damage in case of a leak. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
When you make an account on our website as part of your purchase, you must not allow any other person to use these details and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone knows your login you must Contact Us as soon as possible.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
How to Contact Us